HP Deskjet Setup
- Uncover the protective tapes and place the Deskjet printer on a flat surface.
- Check if there is a wall outlet near the printer.
- Connect the power cord and turn on the power supply to the wall outlet.
- Wait for the HP Deskjet printer to boot up with the display settings.
- Complete the display settings and connect the HP Deskjet printer to the PC.
- Use either a wired or a wireless network type to make a connection.
- Now, assign print tasks and check if your printer is ready.