123.HP.COM/SETUP – Download and install HP Printer driver software for effective printing. To set up the HP Printer on a computer or smartphone, you need to download the appropriate HP driver software on your device (Windows/MAC).
Follow the instructions below for 123 HP Printer setup, driver download, Wireless setup, and troubleshooting. Get Quick assistance on HP printer needs, don’t hesitate to call us!
Our assistance on HP Printer Setup, Driver Download & Wireless Setup!
HP Deskjet printers are home-based printers. Get assured quality printouts with greater accuracy all the time. Deskjet printer models are compact and save time. These printers are perfect for business printing needs also. Enjoy stunning advanced print features with 123.hp.com/setup.
The HP Envy printers are a perfect choice for printing photos with greater accuracy. These are sleek and time-saving. Connect the HP printer to the new Wi-Fi for doing the print, scan, and copy tasks from any device. Install the compatible HP Printer driver and software from the official website 123.hp.com.
Get Pro-quality printouts with the latest HP Officejet printers. It assures fat color prints, scans, copies, 2-sided printouts, and more. The auto document feeder present in this printer helps save time. Also, the sleek model saves space. The HP Officejet Pro can make business printing and home printing needs simple.
HP Officejet Pro
Get Pro-quality printouts with the latest HP Officejet Pro printers. It assures fat color prints, scans, copies, 2-sided printouts, and more. The auto document feeder present in printers helps save time. Also, the sleek model saves space. The 123.hp.com/setup OJ pro can make business printing and home printing needs simple.
HP Envy Photo
Print stunning photos you love with the HP Envy Photo printers. Install HP Smart App to print photos from social media. Also, scan copies from wherever you are. Handle many print tasks at a time with the feature-rich HP Envy Photo printer. Connect the HP printer to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and make printing even simple.
HP Smart Tank
HP Smart Tank is a compact printer with all-in-one functionality. It can print, scan, copy, and fax on the go. Connect the HP Printer to the Wi-Fi and print from any device from anywhere. Insert quality and genuine HP ink cartridges to explore accurate printouts. Install compatible 123 HP Printer driver and software to explore quality printouts all time.
The initial printer setup is vital for every printer to work without hassles. Here are the 123.hp.com/setup instructions from the printer manual. These instructions will help to set up the printer for the first time. Also, connect the printer to the PC to get instant printouts.
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
- Unseal the printer box and take the printer accessories out.
- Next, take the HP printer out and place it on a smooth surface.
- Now, uncover the protective tapes from the printer and its devices.
- Remove the packing materials from the control panel of the 123.hp.com printer.
- Check if the scanner glass is free from protective materials to do scan jobs.
- Next, go to the input paper tray and remove the paper clots.
- Clean the print heads and continue with the further steps.
Step 2: Connect the power cord and set preferences
- Choose a flat surface near an electrical socket to place the HP printer.
- Now, check the wall outlet is receiving a consistent power supply.
- Take a new power cord and check whether it has any damage.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the HP printer.
- And then, Connect the other end of the power cord to the wall outlet and turn on the supply.
- Wait for the 123.HP.Com/Setup printer to activate and prompt the display settings on-screen.
Step 3: Ink cartridges Installation
- Check whether you have the genuine HP ink cartridges to install.
- Now, remove the protective wrapping from the HP ink cartridges.
- Ensure the plastic wrappings from the nozzle of the cartridge are detached.
- Next, open the access door and check for the respective color coding.
- Insert the genuine HP ink cartridges into the slots and close the access door.
Step 4: Load paper into the main tray
- Open the input paper tray of the 123.HP.COM printer.
- Remove the packing materials and the paper clots in it.
- Also, clean the print head of the paper tray.
- Now, take enough quantity of HP-recommended printing sheets.
- HP printers are compatible with envelopes, A4 sheets, plain paper, and more.
- Insert the printing sheets into the input paper tray without damaging the edges.
- Now, close the input paper tray and try getting a test printout.
Step 5: Install the HP Printer Driver
- At first, switch on the computer and look at the version of the OS.
- Uninstall the corrupted or outdated OS from the PC.
- Now, search and install the latest operating system.
- Now, open a web browser and go to the genuine hp website 123.hp.com to download the driver files.
- Pick the printer model and look for compatible driver software.
- Click on the download button and wait for the HP driver software to download.
- Now, follow the installation guidelines to install the HP printer driver.
123 HP Printer Driver Setup
Every HP printer will need a driver to connect to the PC. The print commands from the PC to the printer will reach only via a driver. Look at the latest version of the 123 HP Printer driver and install it on your device.
- Power up the Windows PC and identify the OS version.
- Uninstall the corrupted or outdated OS and install the latest OS.
- Now, allow all the third-party applications to make changes to the windows device.
- Next, open a browser and go to the HP website 123.hp.com.
- Type the printer model on the search bar.
- Click on the printer model and look for the drivers to display on the screen.
- Choose a compatible HP Driver suitable with Windows and download it.
- Double-click on the driver to open a driver installation window.
- Follow all the steps and choose a connectivity option to connect with the HP printer.
- Boot up the MAC system and check it has the latest OS.
- If not, uninstall the outdated OS and install the latest MAC OS to continue.
- Now, go to a secure browser and find an official HP website 123.HP.COM.
- Next, type the printer model on the search bar and tap on it to proceed.
- Choose a driver from the list of available drivers and download it.
- Double-click on the downloaded HP Printer Driver to get an on-screen wizard.
- Follow the driver installation wizard and pick the network type.
- The HP Printer driver will install, and the printer will connect to MAC.
HP Printer Connection
Connect the HP printer to the PC first to get the print jobs done. Use either a USB connection type or a wireless network. Both the connection types are simple to use if you follow the instructions listed below.
- Switch on the 123 hp printer and the computer first.
- Now, place both the printer and the PC near to the power outlet.
- Choose a flat corner near an electrical socket to fix the printer and PC.
- Now, take a USB cable and check if the USB cable has any damage.
- Next, connect the USB cable between the HP printer and the PC.
- The PC should have an updated 123 hp driver with USB cable connection features.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts and wait for the USB connection.
- Assign print tasks and check if the 123 HP printer model is reliable.
- Boot up the computer and the 123.HP.COM printer and place it close.
- Now, turn on the router and check if the PC and printer are near the router.
- Next, check if the PC has the latest HP driver software with Wi-Fi features.
- Go to the control panel of the HP printer and click on the home button.
- Go to the settings option and click on the network settings icon.
- Now, choose the wireless settings and find the wireless setup wizard.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and get along with the Wi-Fi connectivity steps.
- Enter the network name and WEP key of the router and wait for some time.
HP Printer Troubleshooting
HP printer diagnostic solutions
Diagnose your HP printer at a regular interval. Diagnosing a device will let you know the issues present. In this case, you can troubleshoot the printer issues and avoid mishaps. So, stay assured that you diagnose your HP printer problems. We have an expert technical team to assist you with this. Call us now for quick assistance on HP Printer issues.
Printer setup issues
Wireless setup issues