HP Deskjet 2752 Setup
The HP Deskjet 2752 printer is an all-in-one functionality printer. It ensures cable-free printouts when connected to Wi-Fi. HP Deskjet printer models are compatible with home office and business printing needs. It is sleek and feature-rich such that it can save time and space.
The HP Deskjet 2752 printer is easy to set up and use. Install the suitable HP Deskjet 2752 driver and software to simplify the printing process. Ensure the device has an updated 123.hp.com/dj2752 driver to perform e-prints and Cloud prints. HP Deskjet 2752 Setup instructions help you connect the printer to a Wireless network.
How to setup HP Deskjet 2752 printer?
- Unseal the printer box and remove the HP Deskjet 2752 printer from the printer box.
- Now, detach all the printer accessories and uncover the packing materials.
- Next, find a flat surface with an electrical socket next to it.
- Connect the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Connect the other end of the power cord to the HP Deskjet 2752 printer.
- Check if the wall outlet receives a consistent power supply without interruptions.
- Now, turn on the power supply and wait for the HP Deskjet 2752 printer to boot up.
- Complete the on-screen printer display settings. Choose a region, language, time, and date of your locality.
- Now, open the access area and install genuine ink cartridges into it.
- Next, lift the paper tray and clean the paper clots and print heads.
- Insert printing sheets without damaging the corners.
- Now, connect the 123.hp.com/setup 2752 printer to the PC using a wired or a wireless network.
- Confirm the HP Deskjet 2752 Setup process by assigning a print task.
123.hp.com/setup 2752 - HP Deskjet 2752 Driver
HP Deskjet 2752 Driver for Windows
- Boot up the Windows system and upgrade the OS.
- Check if you have the latest OS version installed on the PC.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and enable the third-party permissions.
- Open a secured web browser on the PC.
- Go to the office hp website 123.hp.com and find the printer model from the list.
- Tap on the printer model and wait for the compatible drivers.
- Choose an HP Deskjet 2752 driver and tap on the download button available.
- Now, follow the driver installation wizard and pick a connectivity type.
- Wait for the HP Deskjet 2752 driver to install on Windows.
- Complete the 123.hp.com/setup 2752 on windows by taking a test print.
HP Deskjet 2752 Driver for MAC
- Power up the MAC PC and check the latest OS is installed or not.
- Else, upgrade the OS version and continue with the following steps.
- Go to the firewall settings and active the third-party application permissions.
- Go to the official website 123.hp.com website online and type the printer model.
- Tap on the printer model and wait for the HP website to display the available drivers.
- Choose a compatible HP Deskjet 2752 driver and continue downloading the driver files.
- Now, follow the driver installation wizard and choose the network type you prefer.
- Take a sample print-out to ensure HP Deskjet 2752 driver setup.
HP Deskjet 2752 Wireless setup
HP Deskjet 2752 Wireless Setup – Windows
- At first, turn on the Windows PC, HP Deskjet 2752 printer, and router.
- Now, place the computer and Deskjet printer within the range of the router.
- Go to the control panel of the HP Deskjet 2752 printer and tap on the home button.
- Choose settings and pick the network settings to choose the wireless settings.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and follow the instructions.
- Type the network name and password to connect the HP Deskjet 2752 printer to Wi-Fi.
HP Deskjet 2752 Wireless Setup – Mac
- Power up the MAC with the latest OS at first.
- Now, turn on the HP Deskjet 2752 printer and router.
- Place the MAC system and the printer within the network range of the router.
- Tap on the home button present on the control panel of the printer.
- Now, choose settings and go to the network settings to pick the wireless menu.
- Next, open the wireless setup wizard and get along with the on-screen steps.
- Enter the SSID and WEP key to connect your HP Deskjet 2752 to Wi-Fi.