HP Envy Inspire 7921e Wireless Setup
A wireless network type will let you print files from anywhere you are. Also, connecting the HP Envy 7921e printer to Wi-Fi is simple. The HP Envy Inspire printer models come with in-built Wi-Fi connectivity features and have a buffer-free access point to connect the printer. Also, check the computer connects to the same Wi-Fi to print online.
A wireless-enabled printer is compatible with business print needs. You can print, scan, copy, and fax files on the go with the HP Envy Inspire 7921e wireless setup. For more about HP Envy Printer
How to Connect HP Envy Inspire 7921e to wi-Fi?
HP Envy Inspire 7921e – Wireless Setup Wizard
- Turn on the computer and the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer at first.
- Now, place the PC and the printer within the network range.
- Go to the control panel of the Envy Inspire printer and click on the home icon.
- Choose settings and go to the network settings in the run down.
- Now, choose wireless settings and continue opening the wireless setup wizard.
- Get along with the instructions and type the SSID and WEP Key of the router.
- The HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer will connect to Wi-Fi in no time.
HP Smart App – HP Envy Inspire 7921e
- Turn on hp envy inspire 7921e printer and windows/mac devices.
- Make sure that internet connection your devices.
- Open the browser and search for HP Smart App.
- Download the hp smart app on windows/mac devices.
- Follow the on-screen steps to install the hp smart application.
- Sign in to your hp account and add the printer name using the + sign.
- Finally, complete the hp envy inspire 7921e to wifi using hp smart app.
How to Find WEP Password?
- The WEP key is also known as the security key, WPA key, or passphrase.
- Check the manual of the router to get the WEP key.
- Else, turn on the router and go to the default settings.
- Tap on the security key and press the show characters menu.
- The WEP key of the router will display.
- Follow the above steps to connect your HP envy 7921e printer to the wireless network.
- If the Envy Inspire 7921e printer still having a connection problem, follow the HP Envy Inspire 7921e troubleshooting steps.
- Go to the control panel and choose the network and internet option.
- Now, select the manage wireless networks and pick the network name of the router.
- Right-click on the SSID/Network name and choose properties.
- Now, click on the security menu and enable the show characters dialog box.
- The WEP key will display on the Windows screen to connect HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer with the network.
- Tap the Go button on the MAC screen and choose the "utilities" menu.
- Now, click the Keychain access menu and click on the network name of your router.
- Tap on the attributes menu and pick the show password option.
- Click allow and click on the show password menu on the prompt.
- Now the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer connects to the device network.