HP Envy 5545 Setup
The HP Envy 5545 printer is an all-in-one functionality printer. It ensures cable-free printouts when connected to Wi-Fi. HP Envy printer models are compatible with home office and business printing needs. It is sleek and feature-rich such that it can save time and space.
The HP Envy5545 printer is easy to set up and use. Install the suitable HP Envy 5545 driver and software to simplify the printing process. Ensure the device has an updated 123.hp.com/envy5545 driver to perform e-prints and Cloud prints. HP Envy 5545 Setup instructions help you connect the printer to a Wireless network.
How to setup HP Envy 5545 printer?
Follow the below instructions to setup HP Envy 5545 from 123.hp.com/setup 5545 manual.
- Unseal the printer box and remove the HP Envy 5545 printer from the printer box.
- Now, detach all the printer accessories and uncover the packing materials.
- Next, find a flat surface with an electrical socket next to it.
- Connect the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Connect the other end of the power cord to the HP Envy 5545 printer.
- Check if the wall outlet receives a consistent power supply without interruptions.
- Now, turn on the power supply and wait for the HP Envy 5545 printer to boot up.
- Complete the on-screen printer display settings. Choose a region, language, time, and date of your locality.
- Now, open the access area and install genuine ink cartridges into it.
- Next, lift the paper tray and clean the paper clots and print heads.
- Insert printing sheets without damaging the corners.
- Now, connect the 123.hp.com/setup 5545 printer to the PC using a wired or a wireless network.
- Confirm the HP Envy 5545 Setup process by assigning a print task.
123.hp.com/setup 5545 - HP Envy 5545 Driver
HP Envy 5545 Driver Download & Install – Windows
- Boot up the Windows system and upgrade the OS.
- Check if you have the latest OS version installed on the PC.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and enable the third-party permissions.
- Open a secured web browser on the PC.
- Go to the office hp website 123.hp.com and find the printer model from the list.
- Tap on the printer model and wait for the compatible drivers.
- Choose an HP Envy 5545 driver and tap on the download button available.
- Now, follow the driver installation wizard and pick a connectivity type.
- Wait for the HP Envy 5545 driver to install on Windows.
- Complete the 123.hp.com/setup 5545 on windows by taking a test print.
HP Envy 5545 Driver Download & Install – MAC
- Power up the MAC PC and check the latest OS is installed or not.
- Else, upgrade the OS version and continue with the following steps.
- Go to the firewall settings and active the third-party application permissions.
- Go to the official website 123.hp.com website online and type the printer model.
- Tap on the printer model and wait for the HP website to display the available drivers.
- Choose a compatible HP Envy 5545 driver and continue downloading the driver files.
- Now, follow the driver installation wizard and choose the network type you prefer.
- Take a sample print-out to ensure HP Envy 5545 driver setup.
HP Envy 5545 Wireless setup
HP Envy 5545 Wireless Setup -Windows
- At first, turn on the Windows PC, HP Envy 5545 printer, and router.
- Now, place the computer and Envy printer within the range of the router.
- Go to the control panel of the HP Envy 5545 printer and tap on the home button.
- Choose settings and pick the network settings to choose the wireless settings.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and follow the instructions.
- Type the network name and password to connect the HP Envy 5545 printer to Wi-Fi.
HP Envy 5545 Wireless Setup – Mac
- Power up the MAC with the latest OS at first.
- Now, turn on the HP Envy 5545 printer and router.
- Place the MAC system and the printer within the network range of the router.
- Tap on the home button present on the control panel of the printer.
- Now, choose settings and go to the network settings to pick the wireless menu.
- Next, open the wireless setup wizard and get along with the on-screen steps.
- Enter the SSID and WEP key to connect your HP Envy 5545 to Wi-Fi.