HP Envy 4525 Driver Installation
Driver installation is a vital step in the printer setup, and It acts as a communication medium b/w printer and the PC to do tasks on time. Through an updated HP Envy 4525 driver, the PC can communicate with the printer at ease.
The version of the driver gets updated at a regular interval. An upgraded driver will provide more print features. So every printer user should upgrade it. Save time and get instant printouts with updated Envy 4525 driver software.
HP Envy 4525 Driver for Windows
- Power up the Windows PC and upgrade the OS to proceed.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and enable all the third-party permissions.
- Next, go to a web browser and search for an official HP website 123.hp.com.setup 4525.
- Find the HP Envy printer model and tap on it.
- Wait for the list of driver files to display on the Windows screen.
- Pick an HP Envy 4525 driver compatible with Windows and download it.
- Now, double-tap the driver file to get a driver installation wizard on-screen.
- Follow the steps and pick a network mode of your preference.
- The HP Envy 4525 driver will now install on the Windows PC.
HP Envy 4525 Driver for Mac
- Boot up the MAC system and search for the corrupted OS and uninstall it.
- Now, upgrade the MAC system with an upgraded OS.
- Go to a web browser and search for 123.hp.com/setup 4525 HP website.
- Enter the HP Envy 4525 printer model on the search bar and find your printer model.
- Tap on the printer model to get the list of compatible drivers.
- Choose a driver file and click on the download button present across it.
- Now, double-click the driver file and open the driver installation wizard on-screen.
- Follow the wizard steps and pick a connectivity mode – USB or Wireless setup.
- The driver will now install on the MAC.
HP Envy 4525 Driver Installation using CD
- At first, power up the HP Envy 4525 printer and the computer.
- Also, place the 123.hp.com/setup 4525 printer and the PC close.
- Now, check and open the CD slot on your computer.
- Insert the CD that has come with your printer package.
- Open the CD folder and check for an updated driver file.
- Tap on the driver file and hit on the download button.
- Wait for the updated driver file to download on the PC.
- Now, double-tap on the downloaded the Envy driver.
- Follow the driver installation wizard steps and choose a network type.
- Wait for the HP Envy 4525 driver to install on the PC.
HP Envy 4525 Driver Installation without CD
- Turn on the computer system and uninstall the corrupted OS first.
- Now, check and install the latest OS on the PC.
- Now, go to the web browser on the PC.
- Enable all the third-party applications to make changes on the PC.
- Land on a 123.hp.com/setup 4525 website and find the Envy printer model.
- Else, type the printer model on the search bar and search for it.
- Tap on the printer model and wait for the list of available drivers.
- Pick a driver of your choice and continue downloading the file.
- Double-tap on the downloaded file and get a driver installation window on-screen.
- Follow the steps and wait until the HP Envy 4525 driver gets installed on the PC.