HP Envy 4501 Wireless Setup
A wireless network type will let you print files from anywhere you are. Also, connecting the HP Envy4501 printer to Wi-Fi is simple. The HP Envy printer models come with in-built Wi-Fi connectivity features and have a buffer-free access point to connect the printer. Also, check the computer connects to the same Wi-Fi to print online.
A wireless-enabled printer is compatible with business print needs. You can print, scan, copy, and fax files on the go with the HP Envy 4501 wireless setup. For more about HP Envy Printer
How to Connect HP Envy 4501 to wi-Fi?
It is easy to connect the HP Envy 4501 printer to Wi-Fi with the wireless setup wizard. Follow the steps and type the SSID and password to connect with Wi-Fi. Get test print jobs done online to check the reliability of the wireless network.
HP Envy 4501 – Wireless Setup Wizard
- Turn on the computer and the HP Envy 4501 printer at first.
- Now, place the PC and the printer within the network range.
- Go to the control panel of the Envy printer and click on the home icon.
- Choose settings and go to the network settings in the run down.
- Now, choose wireless settings and continue opening the wireless setup wizard.
- Get along with the instructions and type the SSID and WEP Key of the router.
- The HP Envy 4501 printer will connect to Wi-Fi in no time.
HP Smart App – HP Envy 4501
- Turn on hp envy 4501 printer and windows/mac devices.
- Make sure that internet connection your devices.
- Open the browser and search for HP Smart App.
- Download the hp smart app on windows/mac devices.
- Follow the on-screen steps to install the hp smart application.
- Sign in to your hp account and add the printer name using the + sign.
- Finally, complete the hp envy 4501 to wifi using hp smart app.
How to Find HP Envy 4501 WEP Password?
- The WEP key is also known as the security key, WPA key, or passphrase.
- Check the manual of the router to get the WEP key.
- Else, turn on the router and go to the default settings.
- Tap on the security key and press the show characters menu.
- The WEP key of the router will display.
- Follow the above steps to connect your HP envy 4501 printer to the wireless network.
- If the Envy 4501 printer still having a connection problem, follow the HP Envy 4501 troubleshooting steps.
- Go to the control panel and choose the network and internet option.
- Now, select the manage wireless networks and pick the network name of the router.
- Right-click on the SSID/Network name and choose properties.
- Now, click on the security menu and enable the show characters dialog box.
- The WEP key will display on the Windows screen to connect HP Envy 4501 printer with the network.
- Tap the Go button on the MAC screen and choose the "utilities" menu.
- Now, click the Keychain access menu and click on the network name of your router.
- Tap on the attributes menu and pick the show password option.
- Click allow and click on the show password menu on the prompt.
- Now the HP Envy 4501 printer connects to the device network.