Get an affordable 123.hp.com/oj4500 printer setup with wireless configurations and connection via compatible system connection. It is highly recommended for home usage and idle for Print, Copy, and Scan features. To enjoy the printer specifications, download & install the latest HP Officejet 4500 driver software using the HP Official page support.
123 HP Officejet 4500 Printer Configuration
It is highly recommended for photo and text printing work. Try to utilize the 123 HP Officejet 4500 printing settings and access for quality print work. You can also render the printing document by using the print settings like layout, crop, text alignment, and more.
Setup Your HP Officejet 4500 Printer
- Officejet 4500 First time Printer Setup
- Officejet 4500 Printer Driver installation
- Officejet 4500 Ink cartridge Installation
- Officejet 4500 Print Setup
- Officejet 4500 Copy Setup
- Officejet 4500 Scan setup
- Officejet 4500 Fax setup
- Officejet 4500 Wireless Setup
- Officejet 4500 Wireless Protected Setup
- Officejet 4500 Airprint Setup
- Officejet 4500 ePrint Setup solutions
- Officejet 4500 Google Cloud Print Setup
- Officejet 4500 Mobile Print Setup
123 HP Officejet 4500 First-time setup
Unboxing 123 HP Officejet 4500 printer
- Take the printer box and remove the packing covers to lift the 123.hp.com/oj4500 printer for the installation process. Then, try to eradicate the bubble wrap from the printer screen protection packing. Ensure all the protective seals and covers are completely removed.
- Further, use the sharp material to cut the main sealing tape and covers from the 123 hp oj 4500 printer box.
- Place the system to the printer setup to avoid difficulties while printing work. So, that you can quickly print the document or image using the convenient setup.
- Remove the inner accessories packing covers to avoid printing troubleshooting while the printing process.
123 HP Officejet 4500 Power cord connection
- Prior unpack the power cords, printer accessories, and other cables from the box. Ensure whether it has a three-way port.
- Try to use the Manual and arrange the electrical cords respective to the ports given and ensure the power flow from the main wall outlet.
- Use the HP Official page and start the other configurations and handlings.
Installation of 123 HP Officejet 4500 ink cartridge
- Take the new ink cartridge and remove the outer cover safely without touching the contact area. Make sure, you have discarded the unpacked materials.
- Access the ink cartridge door and insert the ink cartridges appropriately to the stated slots.
- Try to place the tri-color to the left side and place black color on the right side of the ink carriage slots.
How to print from 123 HP Officejet 4500
- First navigate to the 123.hp.com/oj4500 printer input tray and output tray. Further, try to load the paper into the given input tray. Adjust the width gauge.
- Try to avoid the over pushing that can cause compression on the paper. Locate the control panel and hold the Black and Color buttons. Instantly remove them.
- At this point, try performing a test print to verify configuration settings and connections.
- You can also get another source of information like model number, serial number, firmware version, etc.
123 HP Officejet 3830 driver installation
123 HP Officejet 4500 Windows Driver Setup
- Step 1: Browse through 123.hp.com, specify the printer model and move with the instructions for downloading your driver using the screen.
- Step 2: To download the Pick the USB when prompted to select a mode of connection.
- Step 3: You can skip the further steps if the driver is successfully 123.hp.com/oj4500 printer driver installed. Or else, use 123.hp.com, install the HP website driver using these steps.
- Step 4: You can also use the HP Customer Support – Download software and driver, give the printer model and ensure the OS version when prompted.
- Step 5: Hit the Product Installer, select the Download with reference to the 123 hp oj 4500 printer driver. Carry out the on–screen guidelines to get the HP Download and installation wizard or pick the Download using your system only in turn to save and run the driver file.
- Step 6: Use USB mode when the installer prompts.
- Step 7: You can also try the print, scan, or fax, concerning the 123 HP Officejet 4500 printer features.
123 HP Officejet 4500 Mac Driver Setup
- Step 1: connect through 123.hp.com, enter the 123.hp.com/oj4500 printer and then click Start.
- Step 2: pick the USB mode and you can carry out the next printer setup using the Mac device.
- Step 3: Connect through the software and HP Officejet 4500 driver downloads for customer support using the printer keys.
- Step 4: Click the Driver menu and pick the Product Installer> HP Easy Start or the full function driver and open the Downloads folder in the HP Easy Start file using the HP.dmg file.
- Step 6: Once the installation is made, use the Add Printer to work on the print queue using Mac, when prompted by the installer, the Add Window pop-up.
- Step 7: Choose the desired 123.hp.com printer and select the Print Use menu> printer’s name from your pop-up menu and click Add.
- Step 8: Fetch back to the HP installer for installation and complete the installation. Connect through print, scan, or fax depending on the printer features.
123 HP Officejet 4500 Wireless Protected Setup
Find 123 HP Officejet 4500 WPS
- Step 1: Access through the Wireless icon on the 123.hp.com/oj4500 printer control panel. Now, the wireless display will appear to pick the Settings.
- Step 2: Proceed with OK on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Step 3: scroll-down the arrow to find the network name and click OK.
- Step 4: To download, enter the new network name, then click OK. When the new network name is recognized. Click done.
- Step 5: wait till the printer finds the network. Now, enter the correct WEP or WPA key when prompted.
- Step 6: give OK to confirm the appropriate WEP key or WPA key. The printer is ready to connect to the desired network.
HP Officejet 4500 Troublehsooting issues
- Officejet 4500 Printer Offline
- Officejet 4500 Driver is Unavailable
- Officejet 4500 Printer is not Working
- Officejet 4500 Won’t Connect to Wifi
- Officejet 4500 Paper Feeding issues
- Officejet 4500 Ink Cartridges issues
- Officejet 4500 Won’t Print
- Officejet 4500 Scan issues
- Officejet 4500 Printing Black Lines
123 HP Officejet 4500 Printing
Steps to print a document using Windows
- Try to utilize the settings like font, size of the text, select the layout options, and much more for your convenience.
- Now, tap to the File or WordPad using the app you have operated the document and choose the Print to open generic print settings.
- Browse through the 123.hp.com/oj4500 Printer Properties >Properties or Preferences perform advanced printing properties.
- Run the windows to access the Document Properties or Print Preferences.
- Alter the print job with the succeeding layout and paper settings. Tap ok > Print button.
Steps to print a document using Mac
- Before initiating the print, use the settings like text font, size document, and layout options and change other configurations.
- Proceed using the File > Print in the app that you operated the document.
- Access through the printer settings window.
- If the window is not available, use the Show Details.
- Connect through the Presets menu and use the settings for your print job or paper type.
- You may notice that the print settings and menu names presented may differ by 123.hp.com./oj4500 printer and application from which you print.
- Tap Print.